// BGP | Bozeman Grand Prix //
October 15 and 16
- All athletes must register regardless if they have raced in the Wednesday night series or not.
- Anyone can choose either division A (advanced racer) or B (intermediate racer or adult beginner racer).
- Athletes ages 12 to 17 may select Juniors, or choose to race with the adults in either Division A or B.
- Athletes 45 years or older may select Masters 45+, and all the mono-coggers out there may select Single Speed.
- On Saturday athletes eligible for more than one division may race twice. For example, someone could race Division A or Division B, and then race again in either Masters or Single Speed. Division A racers are NOT eligible to race Divsion
B. On Sunday all divisions race at the same time, so only one event can be entered Sunday.
- If you have raced any of the Wednesday night races please enter your race number during registration and bring it to the race!
- One race Saturday and/or one race Sunday – $40 (no charge if you have paid for the entire Wednesday night series)
- Optional 2nd race on Saturday – $20
Online registration closes October 14th at 8 PM.
On-site registration will be available – cash, check, or Venmo payment only.